The CTV Advertising Leadership Forum
October 18-20th, 2022
Bringing CTV advertising leaders together in an intimate, cooperative and progressive setting
About TV Rise
TV Rise is an intimate three day event for the leading players CTV advertisers. The event starts at 1pm on the 18th of October and concludes at 1pm on the 20th of October to allow for travel.
Past attendees have frequently told us that it’s the best and most effective event they have ever attended.
The format is designed to help create business outcomes and to forge business relationships between key global players.
- To what extent is CTV scaling and is it delivering for advertisers?
- How can CTV content owners build their reach in CTV?
- What do media buyers want to see happen in CTV advertising?
- What impact are new entrants – such as the FAST services, and Netflix & Disney – likely to have on the market?
- What can we expect to see in CTV advertising in 2023?
- How is CTV measurement evolving?
Attendees are drawn from leading brands, agencies, broadcasters, TV operators and ad tech executives in a neutral and independent setting.
Day 1: ARRIVAL & SPEED NETWORKING
A tour of Codorniu Winery, speed networking and a welcome dinner at the Michelin-starred Fonda España restaurant
Day 2: CONFERENCE & ROUNDTABLES
Conference & roundtables at Hotel Miramar, followed by the Tapas Tour of the Gothic Quarter in the evening
Day 3: CROSS-INDUSTRY TOWN HALL
The event concludes with the TV Rise Town Hall, which will be held at Casa Milà, one of Gaudi's masterpieces